During this FREE half day training you will learn all the basics of Power BI so you can get started by yourself. We will create a basic Power BI report and learn how to collaborate with your colleagues in an efficient Power BI environment. If you just started your Power BI adventure, this is the perfect way to take a flying start.
Power BI Desktop (basics) :
- Loading and reading data
- Building interactive multipage reports
Power BI Service (basics) :
- Uploading reports to the Power BI Service Cloud
- Managing workspaces, users and roles
- Understanding the difference between a Power BI Report and a Power BI Dashboard
- Creating Power BI Apps
- Setting up automated Subscriptions (scheduled report pages via E-mail)
> Max two participants of the same company.
This workshop will be given by Gille Buyle. One of our best BI experts!
Credon provides sandwiches for lunch or breakfast.
> Industrieweg 116, 3980 Tessenderlo
>> start at 13h and are finished around 17h.
> Participants have to bring their own laptop.
Workshops take place at a minimum of three subscribers.
Questions about this Workshop?
Contact us at: +32 13 35 37 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org