Discover the basics of Power BI in this 1-day workshop experience. You will learn about data modelling, front-end user experience and DAX queries. Afterwards you will be able to use the Power BI service to collaborate better with your colleagues and provide intuitive and easy-to-use solutions for your end-users.
Power BI – the basics:
- High-level architecture
- Importing data
- Building a data model
- Building visuals
- Creating tooltips
- Drill-through pages
- Slicers & filters
- Basic DAX queries
- Publishing & sharing in the Power BI service
This workshop is excellent for:
- People who want to understand the development process of Power BI
- People who are interested in developing their own solutions with Power BI
- People with some experience in other softwares
- €600/day per person
This workshop will be given by Gille Buyle. One of our best BI experts!
- Workshop starts at 9h and is finished around 17h
- On site adress: Industrieweg 116, 3980 Tessenderlo
- Credon provides sandwiches for lunch or breakfast in case of an on-site training
- Participants have to bring their own laptop
- Workshops take place at a minimum of three subscribers
Questions about this Workshop?
Contact us at: +32 13 35 37 10 or email@example.com